It has been two weeks since I made my goals, so I want to check how I did with these:
Goals for this fortnight:
- Spirit – Meditate each day in a spot outside
- 12 out of 14 days (the other two days I meditated inside)
- Body – Exercise for 30-40 minutes each day and set up a daily exercise plan
- Set up an exercise plan
- Exercised 13 out of 14 days
- Mind/Body/Spirit – Do four 20 minute yoga sessions per week
- I ended up doing more than 4 per week. I did 10 sessions in the fortnight.
- Body – Set a date for losing first 10 kgs
- May 26th
- Body – Make healthy food choices
- This one still needs more work.
- Mind -Continue writing blog posts daily
- Big tick here.
- Family – Enjoy the time I get with my family
- This is going well. I am taking every opportunity I get and trying to “be in the moment” during these times.
So I have improved in my goals success over the previous fortnight, but I still need more work on making good food choices.
I think I have an issue with emotional eating, perhaps mindfulness can help with that too?