My goals have been chugging along nicely but I realise I need a bit more structure to my food intake to ensure I eating the right portion size, and the right kinds of foods.
So I have decided to log all the food I eat into My Fitness Pal.
What I like about My Fitness Pal is:
- It’s free!
- It breaks down foods by their calories/kilojoules but also by sugars, carbs, proteins, sodium etc.
- You can easily search of supermarket items and find them, or something similar, and add it to your daily log.
- You can log your weight loss as you go and track how that is going.
- It sorts out, for your body weight, and weight-loss goals, how much you can eat per day.
- It helps you to see how much extra you could eat (or benefit from) due to exercise.
- It helps you figure out if you are eating too much, or not enough.
Anyone got any other tips/advice to add? Leave a comment below.