Yesterday was such a right off. I got this weird 24 hour flu/tummy bug/man flu and it hit me for six. I pretty much slept all day/night and was awake for about four hours in total.
Today I have had a much more productive day.
Some good things about today were:
- Getting some positive words from the mother in law
- A great sporting result!
- Great discount on some clothes we needed to buy the girls
- Found another cool location for outside meditation (down by a river but in close walking distance)
- Fun reading time with my daughter
- Succeeded in making corn fritters for the first time ever – many disasters in the past
- Did my exercise even though I didn’t feel like it