It was pointed out to me today that it is important to have a balance between Body, Mind, Spirit and Family. While I have made some good improvements in terms of Mind, Spirit and Family, it is important that I take the focus on improving my body (health) seriously.
Also, as someone who has got used to being inside most of the time, I need to get out and about more. That means I do need to find a spot outside where I can have a go at meditating (even though I came up with lots of reasons why I thought I didn’t need to hahaha). My mum talks a lot about how being outside gives you Vitamin D, so being outside will benefit me in that way, as well as getting me fit AND getting me out of the house for a bit.
Goals for this week:
- Spirit – Meditate each day in a spot outside
- Body – Exercise for 30-40 minutes each day and set up a daily exercise plan
- Mind/Body/Spirit – Do four 20 minute yoga sessions
- Body – Set a date for losing first 10 kgs – Achieved 🙂
- Body – Make healthy food choices
- Mind -Continue writing blog posts daily
- Family – Enjoy the time I get with my family
So one of my goals is to lose 10 kgs. A realistic weight loss is (according to the internet) 0.5-1 kg per week, so I will aim for 10 kgs weight-loss in 10 weeks – so that is the 26th of May.