Yesterday I made some goals for today. As usual I had great intentions but I failed big time. Let’s have a look:
- Try meditation each day (either guided meditation through youtube, or outside) FAIL
- Find my own place to meditate that is outside the house FAIL
- 40 minutes exercise a day (e.g. 20 minute walk and 20 minutes cross trainer) FAIL
- Healthy food choices FAIL
- Aim to lose 10 kgs as first goal
- Write a blog post each day to continue journeying through my thoughts SUCCESS
- Appreciate the quality time I get to spend with my family SUCCESS
Looking back at this list, I did better than I thought. At least I had two successes.
Instead of trying to be perfect with my goals tomorrow, I will try to keep up my two success and do something that was a fail today.
I also need to look at why I failed certain things. I went to bed too late which meant I woke up lethargic, and the time I had set aside for meditation had already passed.
I also didn’t have many healthy food options available to me, so I need to prepare better for tomorrow.
Usually I make goals, fail and then give up, but hopefully not this time.